Our client, a food manufacturer and a distributor located in Richmond BC, is currently seeking a Warehouse Staff who has a class-5 driver’s license for receiving and delivering. You will be an integral part of a fast-paced Logistics team and are also responsible to the necessary paperwork. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and physically active and to work as a team.
Job Title: Warehouse Staff
Reference #: PFWSBC181218
Terms of employment: Permanent Full Time
Employer: Manufacturing Company
Regular work hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
* Preference will be given to those candidates who can work overtime.
Anticipated start date: Immediately
Location: Richmond, BC
Compensation: DOE plus medical & dental benefits
*Please indicate your salary expectation in your resume
Main Job duties:
– Shipping, receiving, stocking and organizing the facility.
– Duties include picking the products, loading trucks, delivering and storing.
– Paperwork and arrangement of shipments (Product pick up, drop off by company van sometimes required.)
– Document checking- Equipment maintenance arrangement, clean up
– Class 5 or 7 driver’s license
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Physically fit
– Forklift experience an asset.
– Basic computer skill (Word and Excel)
– Asian language preferred but not required.
* Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements.
* Please visit http://www.panpacificpersonnel.com, go to ‘POSITIONS AVAILABLE, click “Warehouse Staff”, and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.