A very well-established world-wide logistics company is looking for an office clerk at their Richmond office.
The ideal candidate is fluent in English and Japanese and possesses strong customer service and office skills.
Job title: Office Clerk (Japanese and English)
Reference #: TPOCBC300419
Duration of employment: 6-month Temporary Part-time position with a possibility of extension
Employer: International Transport Company
Location: Richmond (Near Canada Line Station)
Starting Date: August 6, 2019
Work Hours: 10 am to 5 pm / Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri with 1-hour break (3 – 4 days: approx. 24 hrs. a week)
Compensations: $15.00 / hour
Main Job duties:
– Data Entry
– Customer service: handling phone calls, answering inquiries about products and services, communicating with subcontractors by phone and email.
– Issuing invoices.
– Fluent in Japanese and English, both spoken and written (business level)
– Logistics/Transportation work experiences will be an asset.
– Strong customer service and business communication skills.
– Computer literate and proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
– Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
– A motivated team player with strong time management skills
– Ability to adapt to and excel in varied environments.
*Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements
* Please visit jobppp.com, click ‘ Office Clerk (Japanese/English) ‘ and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.