An ideal candidate will be well-organized, excels in researching and possesses clear, friendly and professional communication skills. The main duties are providing confidential secretarial support to the team members, and producing daily/weekly/monthly report by researching the market trends.
Job Title: Secretary & Researcher (Japanese/English)
Reference #: PFSRBC070519
Duration of employment: Permanent full-time position
Employer: International Corporation
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Starting Date: June 2019
Work hours: 9am – 5pm/ Mon-Fri
Compensations: $40k plus bonus and benefits (extended health, dental, MSP after 3 months probation period)
Benefits: Group insurance and MSP covered by company after completion of 3-month probation period.
Main Job duties:
– Provide secretarial support to the staff members including daily administration, meeting appointments, international/local travel arrangements
– Reception duties
– Accompany business trips with the executive members of the organization and domestic/international delegates
– Produce daily/weekly/monthly industry reports by researching the latest market trends
– Translate the reports and important press release etc. into Japanese and send them to the related organizations
– Act as an interpreter (Japanese/English) at the meetings, conferences and other events
– Other duties as required
– Fluent in Japanese and English, both spoken and written (advanced level)
– Research experience preferred
– Translation experience preferred
– Office experience a must. Administrative/secretarial experience an asset.
– Computer literate and proficient in MS-Office (Word and Excel a must)
– University or College diploma
*Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements
* Please visit jobppp.com, click ‘ Secretary & Researcher (Japanese/English) ‘ and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.