Our client, a leading Japanese plastic products manufacturer for furniture is seeking Sales Representative (English/Japanese) to join their dynamic new team in Langley, BC. We are looking for English/Japanese bilingual sales representative who can work well in a team setting. Excellent communication skills needed to establish and develop the relationship with new and old clients. If you are looking for a long-term career and would like to grow with the company, this job is for you.
Job Title: Sales Representative (English/Japanese)
Reference #: PFSRBC250719
Duration of employment: Permanent Full-time
Employer: Manufacturing Company
Location: Langley, BC
Starting Date: ASAP
Compensation: $40k-60k (DOE) plus competitive benefit packages
Main Job Duties:
– Assist the sales manager with all necessary sales activities with translation and interpretation (E/J)
– Develop and maintain a good relationship with the existing and new clients.
– Go on business trips including Lower Mainland, Alberta, Ontario and US. (approx. every other month, 2-3 consecutive days)
– Coordinate sales activities with the headquarter in Japan
– Help maintain the company records, client database and other information
– Other administrative/office duties as required
– Fluent in English and Japanese
– Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
– Valid BC Class 5 driver’s license
– Able to travel – business trips including lower mainland, Alberta, Ontario and US
– Driven and independent.
– Quick and resourceful.
– Positive, friendly attitude. A team player who is always willing to help others.
– Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
*Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements
* Please visit jobppp.com, click ‘ Sales Representative (English/Japanese)’ and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.