Our client, a well-established lumber manufacturing company, is seeking an Office Administrator to cover a maternity leave for 14-15months starting mid-October. This is a great opportunity to support large projects, and to gain extensive knowledge in the lumber industry. The client is looking for an attentive, respectful and resourceful individual with passion and desire to excel at what you do. If you are looking to gain a great experience for your future career, apply today!
Job Title: Office Administrator (Japanese/English)
Reference #: CFOABC200919
Duration of employment: Contract full-time position, approx. 14 – 15 months contract (Maternity Leave coverage)
Location: Langley, BC
Starting Date: Mid-October 2019
Work hours: 8:00 – 5:00 *Overtime may be requested. (approx. 2 days/ week, 1 hour/day)
Compensations: $45,000 plus overtime pay and benefits (BC Medical and group insurance covered by the employer)
Main Job duties:
– Support Japanese executives with all aspects of office work
– Compose and type meeting notes, internal correspondence, and reports in Japanese
– Oral and written translation (Japanese-English; English-Japanese, vice versa)
– Arrange business trips including air tickets and hotels
– Handle and arrange deposit slip
– Answer telephone and respond to email inquiries
– Arrange shipment of parcels, sort incoming letters and packages
– Order office supplies
– Any other administrative related job duties
– Fluent in Japanese and English, both spoken and written (business level)
– At least 3 yrs. of administrative work experiences in either Japan or Canada a must
– Ability to work with all levels of management
– Strong interpersonal skills with a polished, professional manner
– Proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must)
– Able to create tables and graphs with Excel by understanding complicated formula
– Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
– Ability to multi task, prioritize, and organize
– College diploma or higher education
* Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements.
* Please visit jobppp.com, click ‘ Office Administrator (Japanese/English)’ and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.