Our client, a leading Japanese plastic manufacturer for furniture, is seeking a Supervisor – Plastic Extruding Machine Operator to join their dynamic new team in Langley, BC. The ideal candidate has minimum 2-3 years of supervisory experience who has the commitment to quality and craftsmanship. If you are a great team player who is interested in a long-term career and would like to grow with the company, this job is for you.
Job Title: Supervisor – Plastic Extruding Machine OperatorReference #: PFSPBC220520
Duration of employment: Permanent Full-time
Employer: Manufacturing Company
Location: Langley, BC
Starting Date: ASAP
Work Hours: Regular work hours will be Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Work days will depend on the company calendar and may be varied from time to time according to the needs of the company.
Compensation: $45K~ (DOE) plus competitive benefits package.
Main Job Duties:
– Set up, operate, adjust and clean processing machines and equipment in accordance with established procedures.
– Change dyes on extruding machines according to production line change.
– Troubleshoot, maintain and make minor repairs to equipment.
– Monitor and maintain the quality/consistency of produced products.
– Maintain inventory of materials.
– Maintain clean working areas.
– Supervise and coordinate the activities of processing machine operations.
– Monitor and resolve in situ problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
– Assist in ongoing training of staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
– Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience as machine operator preferably in plastic related products in manufacturing companies.
– Experience in supervisory role or as team leader.
– Detail oriented, manual dexterity and finger dexterity.
– Good communication skills in English – spoken and written
– Japanese language skill is an asset
– Have passion for creative design and manufacturing
– Able to individually lift up to 25kg
– Physically able to reach, stretch, bend and walk during daily routine with ability to stand for long periods of time
– Positive, friendly attitude. A team player who is always willing to help others.
– Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
* Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements.
* Please visit http://www.panpacificpersonnel.com, go to ‘POSITIONS AVAILABLE, click “Supervisor – Plastic Extruding Machine Operator”, and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.