A growing Japanese food manufacturer/distributor is looking for an experienced Production Manager to lead a food production team in Richmond.
Job Title: Food Production Manager (English/Japanese)
Reference #: PFPMBC240720
Duration of employment: Permanent full-time position
Employer: Food Manufacturing Company
Location: Richmond, BC *Please note there is no public transportation within 2km.
Starting Date: ASAP
Regular Work hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (8 hours/day)
Compensations: DOE *Please indicate your expected annual salary on the resume
Benefits: group insurance (medical, dental, life insurance) covered by company after completion of 3 month probation period.
Main Job duties:
The production manager’s main job responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following;
Oversee facility’s production of food products including:
– Setting production department targets, guidelines and monitor, review and improve department performance
– Budgeting of department resources including equipment, human resources including renumeration, department expenses
– Working with the HR department and production department staff, responsible for hiring, training, discipline, termination, scheduling of department workforce
– Taking the department lead in implementation of company’s food safety system, product quality and work safe requirements
– Assessing department projects, new and existing product items, production equipment and lines
– Reporting to the president, as well as interdepartmental communication, liaison with other group companies
– Fluent in English and Japanese, both spoken and written
– Valid driver license
– Experience in food manufacturing operations in supervisory capacity
– Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
– Experience, understanding of FSSC2200 or other GFSI food safety systems
– Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
– Ability to communicate and work well with management and staff at all levels
– Negotiation skills
*Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements
* Please visit https://www.panpacificpersonnel.com, go to ‘POSITION AVAILABLE, click ‘ Food Production Manager (English/Japanese) ‘ and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.