A well-established international distributor of Asian food products, is recruiting an Administrative Assistant to join a growing team in Burnaby. The ideal candidate is fluent in English and Japanese, a hard-working team player who maintains positive attitude in a busy office.
Job Title: Junior Administrative Assistant (J/E)
Reference #: PFJABC081121
Employer: International distributor of Asian food products
Duration: Permanent Full-time
Starting Date: ASAP
Work Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with 1 hour lunch break (Mon- Fri) *Work hours may vary
Compensation: $2,560/month, Group benefit (extended medical, dental, etc.) after completion of the probationary period.
Main Job Duties:
– Conduct clerical job duties
– Answer and direct phone calls and respond to emails inquiries
– Process electronically uploaded data and enter the data to a system
– Assist in the Sales department
– Organize and maintain a filing system
– Other duties as required
– Experience in administrative work in warehouse setting.
– Excellent English and Japanese communication skills both verbal and written.
– Chinese language a strong asset
– Computer literate and proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– A strong team player who is positive, motivated and hard-working,
– Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
– Able to do some physical work (Picking up light-weight materials etc.)
* Please apply only if you possess all of the requirements.
* Please visit https://www.panpacificpersonnel.com, go to ‘POSITIONS AVAILABLE’ click “Junior Administrative Assistant (J/E)” and apply.
* We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.